Picture Stands

Hi All.

I have a friend who's having his kitchen ripped out and a new one fitted so he asked me if I wanted the cabinets,  I said I'll have the doors thanks because they will be the only parts made of wood so as you can see in the picture loads of doors. I was thinking of all the things I could make and started to cut them up only to find all the centres were made of laminated chipboard and only the frames are real wood. I was thinking about what I was going to make with the chipboard and instantly made some picture stands for my next show to put on the tables and here they are made four in lest than an hour I LOVE MY TABLESAW! a simple design glued and screwed together. It looks like it going to be a template making session with all this chipboard one thinks. :D . Roly

post-2228-0-01481100-1402064530_thumb.jpg

Hi All.

I have a friend who's having his kitchen ripped out and a new one fitted so he asked me if I wanted the cabinets,  I said I'll have the doors thanks because they will be the only parts made of wood so as you can see in the picture loads of doors. I was thinking of all the things I could make and started to cut them up only to find all the centres were made of laminated chipboard and only the frames are real wood. I was thinking about what I was going to make with the chipboard and instantly made some picture stands for my next show to put on the tables and here they are made four in lest than an hour I LOVE MY TABLESAW! a simple design glued and screwed together. It looks like it going to be a template making session with all this chipboard one thinks. :D . Roly

You're nearly as good at recycling as me Roly. At least you didn't need to format the cabinet doors and what pleases me more is they were Freeeeeeeebies. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

Rob Roy.

You're nearly as good at recycling as me Roly. At least you didn't need to format the cabinet doors and what pleases me more is they were Freeeeeeeebies. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

Rob Roy.

Yep Roy FREE I'll always find a use for free wood as the hardwood frames will make frames for pictures or make pens and anything else that come to mind, no waste in my workshop. :thumbs:  there must be a bit of scot in me somewhere with the welsh from my father. :lol:  :razz: