aaar! Pirate Treasure Chest

ugsduck

Aaaar! This was a haaard one fer me, Jim lad.

Enjoyed this one from a set by ShadyLady. Didnt think it was going to turn out right at one point but I got over my stage fright and struggled on...

Thanks Sue - good pattern and I learnt a lot from attempting it :)

thumb_TreasureChest.jpg

Thanks all - those comments have increased my confidence :)

No problem Sue - I enjoy the Fun! patterns.

Will now have a go at your Pirate Ship. That looks a little harder but I am hoping to sail through it - arrr, pass the rum me heartys....

Cheers

Keith

I can't wait to see what you do with the ship, Keith! I can't decide if you need one or two bottles of rum for this one! :rofl:

Lol - actually I prefer Whiskey :)

I have some spirals coming next week that should (with practice) make the rope ladders things easier to cut. Already have the pattern attached and 40 of the holes drilled. That will do for a start - if I attempt to drill too many at once I will get bored and rush myself into a mistake.

Keep a keen lookout now ... arr!

Cheers

Keith

Wow. That turned out awesome! You did a great job on it! :thumbs: I love Sue's Pirate series. They look like a lot of fun and on my cut list too. But some pirate stole me spare time....arrrr. But soon enough, laddy. Soon enough! pirate-smiley-03.gif

Retirement helps a lot :)

Thanks Travis.

Cheers

Keith

Wow you did an awesome job on this! I love Sue's pirate series too. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us..........I can't wait to see your next one!

Christina

Thank you. It started out Fun!, then went into a little self doubt, then back to Fun! as I realised it might just be OK :)

The next one is the ship - she will float just fine matey, aarr!

Cheers

Keith