Hey all....Back again.

Still busy cutting every day (except today) LOTS of online stuff to do (FBook, Twitter etc). I'm trying to add as much content as possible, but html editing for websites & blogs is a bit of a minefield!

Anyway, I recently finished Sue Meys "Woodland Scene". I really enjoyed it, and if anyone wants to see it from start-to-finish, it's the 1st entry in the new blog.

http://www.tinkers-cove.blogspot.co.uk/

I'd be very grateful if you'd head over and post the odd comment or 2 (maybe follow if you want to see more - there's lots happening in the coming year).

Much appreciated, and keep scrollin'.

Kindest Regards,

Nick.

post-5837-0-66825000-1402510756_thumb.jpg

Great work Nick.

I think you'll spend more time on the net than scrolling the rate your going. Years ago when the net started I was making web sites in HTML and even HTML has develop quicker than you can follow it and I KNOW YOUR PAIN! keep up the good work. Roly :cool:  :thumbs: 

Great work Nick.

I think you'll spend more time on the net than scrolling the rate your going. Years ago when the net started I was making web sites in HTML and even HTML has develop quicker than you can follow it and I KNOW YOUR PAIN! keep up the good work. Roly :cool:  :thumbs: 

Thanks Roly. The pre-installed software on the sites is very good, but getting the look that you want is sometimes problematic. Content is building up, but everytime I start photographing the step-by-steps - I get carried away and carry on working without taking photo's!  :o

Thanks for looking,

Kind Regards,

Nick.