NO RAIN NO RAINBOW

amazingkevin

Was going through patterns today and ran across twenty saying from steve good. I had to drag the table saw out , 1" belt sander  and band saw .Broke two belts till I figured out why now it's ok. The tilt table was to close to the sanding belt as the tightening bold was not working right .Somebody put a washer where it didn't belong .Now it's good to go!.2.5 hours later i finished this 6" x6" piece.slow cutting with a scroll reverse #3.i wanted sharp corners in the yellow pine.The wood is 1" thick as the pattern called for and i had been saveing a table top which filled the bill .i have 1" poplar but not enough for twenty sayings that steve  gave.The new blade on the table saw caught a screw allready ,made me sad.Just a tiny bit of it .IThis killed the afternoon,lol     It rained all morning so this is all i cut today                      post-1607-0-52399700-1403040883_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-51598100-1403040914_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-55290000-1403040934_thumb.jpg

Edited by amazingkevin