still looking for my lost fonts.

heppnerguy

Is there a place where I can find a list of scrollable fonts to download. I had quite a few but now I am struggling to find any.  Any further help with this would be wonderful. I have been on some of the font web pages but there are so many that I could spend of century looking for one. If there is a list of usable fonts posted somewhere here in The Village, I would be very pleased if someone might be able to direct me to them.

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide me.

heppnerguy

Dick

Thanks , Travis that did  help  some.. I am still looking    I had one called something like 'free4all' or something like that. I got it from the Spokane sight that went down about a year ago. I would like to get that one again too, if there is a way to do so 

heppnerguy

Dick

Thanks , Travis that did  help  some.. I am still looking    I had one called something like 'free4all' or something like that. I got it from the Spokane sight that went down about a year ago. I would like to get that one again too, if there is a way to do so 

heppnerguy

Dick

Dick , I have the Free4all one , let me see if I can find the (TTF) files so that I can mail it to you.

In the meantime try dafont.com as well for various other fonts which can be cut as stand alone and can be used on various projects.

Mahendra

• 2 weeks later...