Bigginners Gallery

Loskoppie

Thanks to all the people who put there patterns out there.  I really cant buy patterns and am still learning so much and the S.S.V. has been a big help.

Sue Mey, Sheila Landry,Steve Good and all the other people I have got patterns.  I am sorry if I missed you as I am learning the rules as I go along.

This is my bits I have been trying to do.  I have a low end or cheap scroll saw.  BUT I LOVE IT

Barbara

post-22469-0-57009500-1403774932_thumb.jpg

post-22469-0-05248000-1403775137_thumb.jpg

Very good job Barbara your work is much better then you think, you know we are out own worst critics, as  this hobby becomes an addiction and soon you'll get to the point where you just cant work with that saw any longer or you'll burn it out and need to up grade. Judging by what I see here it's not going to be that far down the road. Great job keep up the good work.

.../Hans

Your work looks GREAT!!!!! :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  I agree with Keith, it is more about the skill of the operator then it is the cost of the saw. I worked for years on an old Dremel that I gave $100 for new. I still have and use that saw to this day even thou I have a Hegner now. Keep practicing and you will do great things. Then you can upgrade the saw in due time.

Great work. I can assure you that the more you work with a lower grade saw - the more you will appreciate how good you are when you do upgrade. The other guys are right in saying it's more about you than the saw, but trust me...when you decide to upgrade, you will find cutting much easier....and your work will fly through the roof.

Nice cutting, and keep at it.

Kindest Regards,

Nick

I like all the great variety that you are doing. You have to be enjoying it a lot to continue to be so productive. Almost everyone starts with a lower end saw and after several repairs, finally give in to an upgrade. The above comments are certainly true. The more you use an upgraded saw, the more you love it. However, making the purchase can be too costly at times. After selling a few items, you can save for one and go for it. Keep up the magnificent work and keep posting, we all love to see what others are doing.

Dick

heppnerguy