been gone for awhile

heppnerguy

I have not had much time on my computer lately, I had a couple of nice orders to fill this past couple of weeks. One was for 6 keepsake boxes, patterns by Sue Meys, and modified for the bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom. I did misspell one of the words on one of the boxes and did not notice the mistake until I was preparing another one of patterns, so I got to do that box lid over again. But the bride was pleased and I made some  nice side cash. The second request was for 6 awards plaques for a bunny show. These were easier but they came out as ordered, so I was pleased to get this order too. I made my wife three pieces and also had an order off my Facebook page for another one and did  piece for a friend's 80th birthday present.. so I had a great 3 week run. I made the best money I have done since Christmas. And that is the reason I have not been to the Village very often lately,

Dick

heppnerguy

post-2238-0-32201200-1404166235_thumb.png

post-2238-0-12079600-1404166266_thumb.png

post-2238-0-69161300-1404166879_thumb.png

It is nice to hear all your nice comments. It amazes me when someone comes to me with a request like these. I love doing them and I have been able to seem to almost have something to make. How happy that makes me. We use scrolling as the main part of your gift giving. It is nice to not have to go and try to find that 'perfect gift' when, because of all the generous pattern makers here, it is easy to find the certain gift that fits a special persons likes. Thanks everyone for your generosity here in The Village. and Travis for making this all possible for all of us.

Dick

heppnerguy

• 3 weeks later...