One of life's true pleasures

Doug

is the opportunity to start and end nearly every day with this forum and to enjoy the contributions of each of you - your wit, your wisdom, your help, seeing your work, and seeing your patterns and finding some of them simple enough for my limited skills.  I never know how to do a subject line to get the most possible to read a post but I did want to share my thoughts about SSV and what Travis and main elf/moderator Clayton provide for each of us.

To express my appreciation I just renewed my Patron/Supporter status for two years.  I encourage each of you who are visitors to become members (it is free) and if you get only part of the enjoyment from SSV which I do, I encourage members to become supporters.  SSV is not in your face about donations and I was a member some time before I finally looked at the drop down menus at the top and found by clicking on "Support SSV" it would help me get to a place where I could help support what Travis, Clayton, and any other moderators may do.  Running a successful forum takes an enormous amount of time and some amount of dollars.  It took me some time to figure out when my Patron/Supporter status was due to expire but I found if I went to Support SSV and Add to Cart I would get an Oops Already Purchased message and if I clicked to View or Renew it would then tell me when my support expired - Travis, you might consider showing this in member profiles so it is simpler for us challenged folks.  For $10 per year, I get more enjoyment from SSV and all of you than any other $10 I spend.

To all of you fellow Americans, Happy Fourth of July

To all of you Brits, I understand you have some celebration on July 3 (today) to celebrate in some manner that we would no longer be throwing your tea into Boston Harbor so enjoy your celebration.

And to all of the rest of you, I hope you each have a lovely weekend and I look forward to hanging around this entire group for another couple of years.

Thanks again to Travis, Clayton, and any others I do not know but should be thanking for keeping SSV up and running and I hope that each of you

post-8034-0-43927200-1404410073_thumb.jpeg