band saw tiers and wheels

hi all,

my question is, i have recently bought a used band saw 9" delta type 2 model 28-150, i had to put new tiers on it becuse the old ones were dry rotted and falling off, i got the tiers from carter prouducts rubber ones had to epoxy them on. i checked for plan on the wheels, put the blade on the next day, i cant seam to keep the 1/8 " blade to stay on center of tiers, the whole blade was rideing off when i put tension on it watched all kinds of veidos for it . do need to crown my wheels? delta says no. coustermer service? or maybe just sand down the tiers a little to make sure they are flat?? glueing on the tiers was no fun at all . messy any help will be aprecited

Nice little video Roly. Takes me back one or two years ;)  ;) . 28 th of November 1961 to be precise. The day I started my apprenticeship. The band saw was the first machine I was introduced to, as it was deemed the first saw to be used in the conversion stage. Scared the S**T it out of me it did. The blade was a bit bigger than the one in the video,this one was 6" wide, which was considered small. Took a while, but I tamed the beast and I've still got ten digits, (at the moment). Oh for the good old days. :D  :D  :D  :D .

Rob Roy.

Nice little video Roly. Takes me back one or two years ;)  ;) . 28 th of November 1961 to be precise. The day I started my apprenticeship. The band saw was the first machine I was introduced to, as it was deemed the first saw to be used in the conversion stage. Scared the S**T it out of me it did. The blade was a bit bigger than the one in the video,this one was 6" wide, which was considered small. Took a while, but I tamed the beast and I've still got ten digits, (at the moment). Oh for the good old days. :D  :D  :D  :D .

Rob Roy.

My band saw is a work horse everything goes through it.