Dan's Bonanza

jrpeteo

Thanks Dan! For the portrait patterns of the Cartwright gang I used to put this project together. 24x12 BB ply double stacked using combination of spiral and flat blades. “Ponderosa†cutout is stained with golden oak. Backer is painted flat black. Frame is rough cut cedar, half lap joint with twine wrap. Thanks again Dan and all the other designers who let us enjoy the fruits of their labor.

Pete

post-2119-0-70689700-1404920670_thumb.jpg

Pete This is the cats meow!I'm telling you this deserves a place in the museum of bonanza artifacts.Very very professionally done without a doubt.So clean clean and crisp.The only thing missing to make it authentic is for the map to burn like it did on TV.This one should hold you for quite awhile with      ATTABOY! :cool:

Pete This is the cats meow!I'm telling you this deserves a place in the museum of bonanza artifacts.Very very professionally done without a doubt.So clean clean and crisp.The only thing missing to make it authentic is for the map to burn like it did on TV.This one should hold you for quite awhile with      ATTABOY! :cool:

Kevin, I did play around with the torch on some practice pieces, trying to burn the "Ponderosa" map edge. Couldn't get a result I liked. I don't have a wood-burning kit.

Pete