labradorabels

john shankel

That is beautiful!  One of the best I have viewed!  I'd love to be able to do that and I am going to give it a try soon.  Been watching videos and reading on it.  Have a couple of patterns on hand.  If I ever get good enough, I'd do something like this to give to my Vet  for her office.  On second thought I'd make her buy it so I could get money from her for a change!!

• 3 weeks later...

thank you every one , i am kind of proud of my self on this one . i would love to sell this pice just to see what i can get for it , i was thinking and also posted to craigs list for 300.00 dollars what do yoy think ????? :cool:

Try a dog show, an animal hospital, venues where the owners are proud of their canine companions.  I would try ebay as well as Craig's list.

DW

John I come up with $845 minimum and it is of such common dogs it should sell rather quickly, being as there are many, many dogs around like this. Someone that wants to impress the owner of dogs like this will not hesitate to purchase it. Remember ADVERTIZEMENT is everything. Especially the internet.. Chose wisely the best spots for a sale, veterinary animal hospital charges are pricey and this one on the wall makes an impression that lasts!You will do good with this . :cool: