Appologies

keefie

I would like to appologise to anyone who makes a comment or shows off their work if I have missed posting a reply. I promise I'm not ignoring you or think the work doesn't rate a reply. It's because I'm still looking after my Dad after his stroke and I don't get the time in here I would like to. The work posted in here is absolutely awesome and deserves nice comments. I only get to spend 10 mins at a time in here before I have to go check on Dad. which isn't enough time to look at all the fantastic work and reply to all the postings. As Dad's health improves I will be able to spend longer in the forum and leave comments that the work shown in so richly deserves, but untill then please accept my appologies and I will post when I can. 

Keith.

Edited by keefie

I was always taught that you should care for God, family, friends, community, mankind and then yourself in that order. If everyone did that you wouldn’t have to worry about yourself.

As far as your apology it is totally unnecessary. Every project put up on this forum is amazing however most of us don’t have time to praise every post. Take care of your father and stop in when you have time. We love to hear from you.