a little game puzzle

heppnerguy

We have a foster girl living with us right now and her and I went out to lunch together while my wife was at physical therapy where, sitting on our table was a little triangular puzzle. It had holes with pegs in them and only one hole (of your choice ) is left open. It is played kind of like checkers where you jump over a peg into the open hole and remove the peg that you just jumped. I think most of you probably remember this puzzle. The idea is to try and end up with only one peg remaining on the board. You have to jump to the open hole immediately on the other side of the opposing peg. Anyway, our foster girl really enjoyed it, so when we got home I made her one. I used dowels for the pegs but the one in the restaurant used golf tees.

post-2238-0-61178900-1406434387_thumb.png

Made lots of these as Crafts for a show years ago.  Thought for sure they would sell for $5.00.  Nope....   Sold ONE.  Ended up giving

the rest away to family n friends.  Have tried n tried to successfully complete the puzzle.  Remember ONE TIME, but mot sure if I might

of cheated along the way.  LOL    Danny  :+}