Mistakes ,accidents wrong blades

amazingkevin

Well This is a SUE MEY PATTERN,VERY NICE ONE AT THAT .But i was just not with it today and keep messing up .i just couldn't focus on my work.Probably thinking about the bad day yesterday.This is very rare that i repeatedly mess up on one project.Broken piece's never found to glue back on,to big a blade and snap delicate pieces out when turning,Cutting to close to the next line running parallel to the one i'm cutting."?The4 pattern wasn't glued down good and had to cut flapping lines adding more problems ,but it's done .Pretty much nobody knows where the problem ares are but me.So first one indicating a love for it get's it for a song and a dance.You like it make an offer and you can soon be the new owner! :cool: Guess i'll stain it to make it more proffessional looking. :cool:post-1607-0-50557100-1406942842_thumb.jpg I'll probably give it to the landlady ,she'll think she's getting over on me ,lol lol ha ha ha!!!

Edited by amazingkevin

Kevin those kind of things are not mistakes they are undocumented pattern modifications ;)  Seriously though that looks pretty good to me.  I know that the cutter can and always will be their own worse judge but in this case it looks fine.  Thanks for sharing this with us.

DW

Edited by DWSUDEKUM