Introducing "Chisel"

Luperez548

i hope you carry his picture in your wallet  so you can show him off!When you say his name does he bring you a chisel? Labradors are very smart dogs.My friend had a golden retriever like yours and baffled me with the things the dog understands.You've got a friend for life now.Do you know why a dog is man's best friend? Well, if you lock the wife and the dog in the car trunk for half an hour ,come back ,open it up ,who's going to be peeing all over himself glad to see you!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't let my sister's 2 dogs in the shop when I'm working in there. I don't like the idea of them breathing in all that saw dust. Too bad there are no masks for dogs. They come in when I'm not scrolling or turning so that is nice and I come out of the shop and Scooter is laying there by the door. Butter is always outside in the sun. They soo like to be around people and they are the friendliest dogs I have ever seen... Take care,, Fay