My Pal Joe Bear

Ron Johnson

15 ½ x 11 â…›" Baltic Birch Ply within a 16 x 20 frame 

Good day fellow scrollers. It has been a while since I've been here. It's been a very busy season building and landscaping my home. Hopefully now I can find time to be more active on this site. Hope you are all having and enjoying a terrific summer where ever you are. Thank you.

post-20386-0-05273300-1407179593_thumb.jpg

Ron, that is one outstanding work.  The detail on that had to really cause you to think on what and where to cut each time you worked on it.  Looks super, really like the matting and frame.  Thanks a bunch for showing it.  You have to feel good when that one was done. 
Congrads. on the house also.

jim

penquin

Ron, i clicked on your photo expecting to find something nicely done, because I am very familiar with things you have made in the past and when I clicked on it to enlarge it, my mouth flew open in disbelief. A very beautiful piece. I bet your new home is outstanding too because you do nothing that is not perfect in every detail.

Dick

heppnerguy

Thank you all for the kind comments. As for building and landscaping I should have been more clear. Been helping wife landscaping her many flower beds around the home and building new deck and fence around the home. I didn't build a new home. I'm just a poor boy ... Ha!, Ha!! Have a great day all.