NAMES NAMES AND MORE NAMES & NAMES

amazingkevin

I like other things too Bobby but names hit home with  personal touch,I just got in a rut with the names right now unfortunetly,lol :cool:

A very NICE rut Kevin. Those are beautiful. All I can do at the moment is DROOL over them. Superb Kevin.

Haven't touched the saw since I nicked my finger. Thanks for sharing those with us Kevin. Take care.

Rob Roy.

Edward, i use microsoft word program in your programs above your start button Then i chose the size of 72 if the words will fit across the page in one piece,or i'll have to scotchtape them together when printed out..also next to the sizes are just below some boxes you can check for letter slant and if you want the letters bold .I check both.Type the word or name you want and then in the top left corner you'll see a picture of a cassette or a printer i chose the printer and print it out . Then i take the print out  ,load it into the scanner and scan.Then when that's done, I right click, copy and go to my rapid Resizer program i have and right click paste from there i go thru the steps and finally to the size you want height and width and print it out.at that point before printing you can stretch it wildly or tall and thin its up,to you