daddy and my daughter

gator

lost my dad 10 years ago and not a day goes bye we dont talk. this one was hard but he was with me all day. dont remember where i got this pattern of gutair but have had it forever, messed up and cut through praise word and just really got a lot of mess ups. hate cutting 1" cherry not my cup of tea but woods pretty. and my oldest friend in the world david and his girlfriend

post-2257-0-90764100-1407279333_thumb.jpg

post-2257-0-82539700-1407279342_thumb.jpg

post-2257-0-52613700-1407279445_thumb.jpg

post-2257-0-46538800-1407279477_thumb.jpg

post-2257-0-49042900-1407279509_thumb.png

Edited by gator

Beautiful pattern and cutting you've done of your father and daughter. I totally agree, I to would have had a hard time cutting this one if it was my father and daughter. The pattern and cutting of your oldest friend and girlfriend is awesome as well, and finally the partial guitar pattern I find very striking and unique not to mention very well cut and finished. If you happen to be able to submit a copy of the pattern it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Thomas

I agree with all - great cutting.  I also agree with Ron.  I have a grandson with whom I am currently cutting and building a solid body arch top electric guitar and if you find you can share the pattern I would love to cut that for my grandson; it will be a lot simpler than the one we are building.