joke

gator

got a good buddy that works at a lawn mower repair and parts shop. he was tell me people will come in and say i need one of those things that cut the grass. blade? yeah yeah a blade. whats your model number? ugh i dont know? its a red tractor . seriously people do this. so i made this for him. he loved it. hangs in the western auto shop here in dayton texas

post-2257-0-05937400-1407504702_thumb.jpg

I had a car mechanic come to my car because the fuel pump packed in and it was snow on the ground and the man said I've come from a women that drove her four by four into a wall. he said to her you have to go slow in the snow, she said but I have a four by four and he said you can have a tractor and once the tread is full of snow it's no good, he then asked her were you in two wheel drive or four wheel drive she said what ever it was when I bought it. SAYS IT ALL. 

The lawn mower shop i go to SOMETIMES is very anal.You tell him you need a piece of 1/4 fuel line a foot long. He will not get it for you without the make model or serial number .Ok then give me a foot of all the sizes you have .Still he will not budge.This guy is impossible!Even if you say you won't return it .nope not with out the make model AND serial number.He has one eye and who knows want for brains :cry:

There is also the other end of the coin guys I'm sorry to say.  I went into an auto parts store once, I needed something for my car I gave him ALL of the details but because I was a female he wasn't listening and his reply to me was, You might as well ask me for the color of your husbands eyes, I yelled at him and told him they were blue and I didn't want them.  The guy next to him passed over what I needed with a big smile on his face and told him to listen in future.  Moral of this story not all women are stupid.

Great sign gator, love the wood too.

Marg

There is also the other end of the coin guys I'm sorry to say.  I went into an auto parts store once, I needed something for my car I gave him ALL of the details but because I was a female he wasn't listening and his reply to me was, You might as well ask me for the color of your husbands eyes, I yelled at him and told him they were blue and I didn't want them.  The guy next to him passed over what I needed with a big smile on his face and told him to listen in future.  Moral of this story not all women are stupid.

Great sign gator, love the wood too.

Marg

Not all women are stupid. Especially you Marg

I had a car mechanic come to my car because the fuel pump packed in and it was snow on the ground and the man said I've come from a women that drove her four by four into a wall. he said to her you have to go slow in the snow, she said but I have a four by four and he said you can have a tractor and once the tread is full of snow it's no good, he then asked her were you in two wheel drive or four wheel drive she said what ever it was when I bought it. SAYS IT ALL. 

Hi Roly, my wife Marg 2 was going in to town and I asked her to go to Halfords and get a 12 volt 21 watt, single filament  bayonet bulb and he asked her for the CHASSIS NUMBER. Never been asked that before, suppose it must be a Halfords thing :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Rob Roy

Not all women are stupid. Especially you Marg

Hi Roly, my wife Marg 2 was going in to town and I asked her to go to Halfords and get a 12 volt 21 watt, single filament  bayonet bulb and he asked her for the CHASSIS NUMBER. Never been asked that before, suppose it must be a Halfords thing :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Rob Roy

Haa haa there hanging up in aisle three packets of two Rob. lol I THINK THERE SAW HER COMING!  Roly