MEMORIAL PLAQUE FOR THE LANDLADYS DESEASED HUSBAND

amazingkevin

post-1607-0-81729600-1407541458_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-30887200-1407541288_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-69280000-1407541308_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-57208700-1407541336_thumb.jpg  I had to eat these today as the landlady is mad at me.Women just do not like me long.So i'm in the dog house again.a couple of days work and no pay again .I'm getting hungry!She wanted  a SUE MEY project i did and the talent plaque for her employee  When she asked how much days later i told her $90 dollars.She wanted to return the Sue Mey one but buy the talent one for the employee.I said listen little happyness for you ,you keep it and trade me all the stain your not useing.Ends up io get a 1/2 pint of red mahogany for my troubles. She has milk baskets full of stains and this is what she gives me for a days pay.When i complained things went sour  so i'm in the Dog house again :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:I made the memorial plaque today to smooth things out as she's celabrating 8 months of her husbands death at work.She didn't even want to see the plaque,oh well !

Edited by amazingkevin