Thanks Phantom Scroller

wombatie

Thank Roly for this intricate pattern done from a drawing.  Its got 200 cuts in total and is cut from 3mm marine ply.  I held my breath from beginning to end.  I was so glad when it was finished.  My husband is giving it to the gentleman is question tomorrow.

Marg

post-1251-0-20817600-1407653730_thumb.jpg

I would break down receiving such a specialized gift as this.A very remarkable portrait indeed.Marge your skills are impeckable,no floundering around you get the job done!!!Looks like you got the best out of ROLY with his pattern.That's a $300.00 dollar portrait if i ever seen one!!! :cool::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thank Roly for this intricate pattern done from a drawing.  Its got 200 cuts in total and is cut from 3mm marine ply.  I held my breath from beginning to end.  I was so glad when it was finished.  My husband is giving it to the gentleman is question tomorrow.

Marg

attachicon.gif2014-08-10 14.48.51.jpg

Run out of likes Marg. Beautiful cutting and by the looks of things a great pattern from Roly. Just how I would imagine an old fella from the bush. No offence meant to the recipient Marg. ;)  ;)  ;)  

Rob Roy.

Thanks everyone for you wonderful comments.  Well he was given the portrait today and this man is NEVER short of words but today he was, he was blown away by it and so was the person that did the original drawing.  Thanks Roly I really appreciate the work that went into the pattern.

Marg

Run out of likes Marg. Beautiful cutting and by the looks of things a great pattern from Roly. Just how I would imagine an old fella from the bush. No offence meant to the recipient Marg. ;)  ;)  ;)  

Rob Roy.

Hahahaha thats funny Roy, I don't think he's spent one day in the bush in his life and he is not yet 60.  We have known him for about 20 years and he's a hard man to get along with but he will do anything for anyone, he's got a heart of gold and I guess thats all that matters.

Marg

Hahahaha thats funny Roy, I don't think he's spent one day in the bush in his life and he is not yet 60.  We have known him for about 20 years and he's a hard man to get along with but he will do anything for anyone, he's got a heart of gold and I guess thats all that matters.

Marg

Well Marg, Give my apologies to the gentleman concerned. :oops:  :oops: . A wonderful face full of character and he sounds like quite a character too. Unfortunately there's very few characters like that left in the world. Take care Marg.

Rob Roy.