Los Olivos Ranch

Luperez548

Hi there, as are aware, I am not a pattern maker, I need to improve a lot my skills, despite that, I decide to try with this customer request, I made the pattern by my self using Inkscape, I have cut this today, it is not ready so far but will give you an idea of the product, what do you think, what can be improve? Thanks for your feedback!

post-14452-0-69516100-1407717961_thumb.jpg

post-14452-0-87657300-1407718030_thumb.jpg

LUIS, you have got my extreme attention now! Unbelievable designs with you! I'm highly impressed with the fabulous work you've doneThey stand alone to be highly regarded as very very very professional looking.The 3d effects you've add make this one of the best horse projects around.You are hot on this designing and patterning technique.Your way ahead of your time now.The sky used to be the limit, but you've surpassed that and on your own galaxy now!No more pocket money for you as you set your sites, dreams and ambitions all within your reach and reach you did.I'm very proud of your accomplishments . :cool::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

LUIS, you have got my extreme attention now! Unbelievable designs with you! I'm highly impressed with the fabulous work you've doneThey stand alone to be highly regarded as very very very professional looking.The 3d effects you've add make this one of the best horse projects around.You are hot on this designing and patterning technique.Your way ahead of your time now.The sky used to be the limit, but you've surpassed that and on your own galaxy now!No more pocket money for you as you set your sites, dreams and ambitions all within your reach and reach you did.I'm very proud of your accomplishments . :cool::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

thanks Kevin for your compliments, remember how pushy I have been sending you lot of queries? , thanks for all your couching.

Well Luis, the only suggestion I have is...don't be so hard on yourself. That looks fantastic! I love the rearing horse, the details are well balanced, and your selection of wood for the project is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing.

hi Dan, thanks for your comments, I would like to have I little piece of your talent making patterns, keep in the good work.