Dirk Boelman Clock

heppnerguy

If you all remember a couple of weeks back I said I was going to purchase some patterns off Dirk Boelman's web sight to help his wife, Karen, out a little financially. I received them last week but have been too busy filling my orders until last night when i decided to go out to my shop and give one of the patterns a go. so here is a photo of one of the clocks from one of his patterns. I cut it from 1/2 inch black walnut. I sure enjoy it already. I hope you like it too

Dick

heppnerguy

post-2238-0-53745100-1408053356_thumb.png

What? Huh? Did you snap your fingers and it's done? Wow that was lightning speed warp 5.Holy Toledo! And an excellent example of your love for scrolling.What a monstrosity !!!! Now here's a conversation piece you just can't walk by and not get the third degree in questions about it.This is the talk of the neighborhood.You know how to pick them !I'd like a once over from all sides of this baby!.Fantastic job DICK!Lil ol clock maker from OREGON!

Edited by amazingkevin

Holly cow, you kicked that out in one evening? It looks to be as big as your fridge. A beautiful piece of work done with a gorgeous piece of wood. It would have taken me 2 weeks of evenings to do the cutting on that one and I don't think it would look this good.

Great work Dick!! :thumbs:  :thumbs: :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs: