Can't get back to my Eiffel Tower

heppnerguy

I am overwhelmed with projects. I can't finish one before I have two more to do . Right now I had 2 wedding crosses to finish and then I got an order for 4 custom boxes  and I am in the finishing stages of those and I a get an order for 2 bay crosses and I just can't get to my tower again.. Company all next week and maybe after that. I am planning a trip to Portland in a couple of days and so I hope I can get all my project finished by Saturday.. Oh and the German world cup I made and sent to Germany never got there. I checked with the post office and they said it left Los Angeles on July 24th and has never been heard of since. I guess I have the get that one remade and resent too.

Dick

heppberguy 

I feel your pain. After delaying my sawing for recovery from surgery, it's time to pack a summer's worth of travel and "fun" into the last few weeks of warm weather. I'm on the east coast for 2 weeks, home for one week, then off to Minnesota for a week. Along with relatives showing up to visit, there just isn't much time for the important things in life (scrolling). Ah well, bring on the winter, that'll keep em away.

Edited by browders

Who buys all this scrolling in Heppner, Ore?!   Looks like a quaint little town.  I have never been through it, may have to take a drive one of these days. 

It is a little town, I do get orders here all the time. No competition I guess. I get a lot of orders from other states too. It mostly comes as a result of my Facebook page or something they have seen of mine at my house. My goal is to generate just enough money to buy my supplies. so far, it has well exceeded that goal. I love the requests but they do sometimes get in the way of just doing what I am trying to get to. A lot of my own things too, like wedding presents and birthdays come along steadily, where I give away what I make as gifts. I love that part the best

Dick

heppnerguy 

Look at the bright side Dick, No one can accuse you of having Idle hands..>LOL  Brother I know the feeling...Seems I can't get anything done for myself anymore.  I just put 21 pieces of Intarsia into a small consignment shop, and the first one sold that same day.  I have 4 pieces that have been ordered, and I am awaiting the right wood for those, and I am spending about 6 to 8  hours a day in the shop, while trying to do things around the house too.  And they call this a Vacation  LOL..  Sheeesh,   I gotta get back to work so I can rest and relax some.