John 3:16 Finished

Bendita

Now that's a challenge for sure!             Was a spiral used at all Hans?  This one has your signature all over it ,well done,going to do it again?,lol :cool:

Ha Ha Kevin it was 95% spiral #1 flying dutchman blade Yes I would do it over again with some better wood this is just cheap plywood 3 mm and 5 mm full of voids.

Wow I hope you stack cut it because I think you will get yourself some orders for that one.

Marg

Nope I didn't, well I did the left side and the rightside were stack cut and the top and bottom 4 corners were etc but not for retail purpose, I rarely sell anything here I either keep things or give them as gifts, if I was to sell a piece like this here I would if I was really lucky get a 1000 pesos thats 80 dollars for 4 days work not worth it.

At that rate $$$;4 you should be in demand for work! :cool:

I stay busy without the sales Kevin, sometimes it would be nice to recoup some of my expenses but here in Mexico its not worth the headaches of someone not happy cause it should be bigger/smaller/thicker/thinner or darker, this way I make them pleasing to my eye no hassle.