FRIDAYS PROJECTS

amazingkevin

One in 3/4" white mica covered and one plain plywood Both on a cedar stand . Both cut with a scroll reverse #12  that i've been useing alot ane still going!                                                         post-1607-0-17186800-1409374656_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-40702600-1409374679_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-11261100-1409374704_thumb.jpg.post-1607-0-28118900-1409374640_thumb.jpg

Edited by amazingkevin

Don't you know it Larry,Seems pretty hard not to find a pretty girl that needs her name done !They all keep it in plain sight and see it everyday.I've done hundreds of block letter ones and really wanted to do better like with script letters but it's a lot more trouble.Do you know that because i found out how to print out script ones and have done so many now  that Block letters seem like a lot more work to me now,.I got spoiled, real quick ! :cool:

Thanks RON,Thank GOD i learned how to print names on a computer. I used to do them with paper stencils one letter at a time drawn out and a lot of them in the beginning.. I was amazed at the sharp, detailed quality of members here way back in 2009 and tryed hard to compete .But I couldn't even come close to the perfect quality of theirs. Little did i know was that they used the computer to print out the letters and glue them on the wood. When i found that out  I had the world at my fingers.To this day i am in unbelief that i can cut them with precision quality just like that! Thank you Jesus! :cool: