D Lawless Hardware

MrsN

I recently needed some hardware(drawer pulls) for a project I am working on. I found a company that I would like to recommend to you.

D Lawless Hardware www.DLawlesshardware.com

I placed an order on Saturday evening and it arrived on Thursday, even with a mail holiday on Monday. That is pretty quick by my standards. (even beat amazon’s two-day shipping on something I ordered at the same time)

The prices on knobs and pulls are really low, and the quality of the pieces that I received is great. If I had purchased the pieces locally I would have paid several dollars more per knob,  and I ordered 35 pieces so it would add up quickly.

They have a flat rate shipping on all orders under $50. At $10.75 it sounds a bit steep, but really it isn’t too bad. My order plus shipping was still well under what I would have paid locally or at another website I looked at. Plus they offer free shipping on all orders over $50 which for hardware is fairly easy to do

My favorite thing about this company is that they offer a discount for woodshop teachers when buying for school projects. I have spent a ton of personal money on things for student projects over the years and any business that appreciates the things that happen in my shop is awesome.

Katie

Thank you Katie for the tip.  Like you say, the prices are very good and they also have a 10% discount for active military.  I am not active military anymore but the fact that they do that along with the discount for teachers is a great.  I'm in the middle of remodeling a kitchen and bath, I'm sure I will be making an order soon.  

Thanks again  Al