My mini scrolls on shelves

LarryEA

What no Shetland ponies there little !Ah yes the infamous clock,now that's a gotta have! Cute kittens, But I can't find Waldo?Can you find Waldo?I get and go thru stages big and small to, Necklass crosses intimidated me i like to make them.Very nice work collection Larryea! :cool: Good show for us!

To youse guys, I made 14 of these clocks and only have two left. Musta lost a bunch somewhere.

I'll put them on my 'todo' list. They are a Steve Goode pattern.

Larry good stuff all ready for the sales I like the clock the most. Roly

What no Shetland ponies there little !Ah yes the infamous clock,now that's a gotta have! Cute kittens, But I can't find Waldo?Can you find Waldo?I get and go thru stages big and small to, Necklass crosses intimidated me i like to make them.Very nice work collection Larryea! :cool: Good show for us!

What with the honeydo's and the rest of the stuff around the house, and work, i wish i had more time to do a lot more.

Good work on all the things you've done. The clock does look interesting.

I see some pretty awesome stuff,The Gear Clock jumped out at me,then the old pick up trucks. Looks like your just about ready for a Big Christmas sale. :santa::thumbs: :thumbs: