My first scroll saw project

septora

Great job Mitko as you get more comfortable you'll pump these out 4 per hour but for now just take your time learn your twist and turns. As they say at Speedy's first you get good, then you get fast. Keep it up and keep posting those pictures Mitko we love to see them.

.../Hans

Edited by Bendita

Thanks a lot guys,it means a lot to me to hear it from you cause this was my very first project on the scroll saw..it took me i think 4 hours to cut it.But once you see the resul in the end it gives you the spirit to keep going and do other projects..i am new to the forum and i am realy glad that you like what i did.I am from Bulgaria by the way and i appologise if i my spelling is wrong and if i make a mistake writing some word.Here in my country scroll sawing is not so famous i don't know why because it is a lot of fun.The bad thing is that it is realy hard for me to find time to work on a project because i work full time and i am taking my bachelor degree at the univercity and it's been realy busy lately.Overall it's a great hobby-relaxing and calming i feel great doing it.I have some other stuff to show you too :))

Edited by septora