Nothing to Bragg about

grampa

The Bs on the lettering are crap but not as crap as Everton, I don't want to sell anything that is not right because all I cut is by word of mouth and anything substandard won't cut it if your charging good money . I've just got back from the pub so I hope you know what I mean, I do, good night my friends......paul

I know what you are talking about. Others see the art while the scroller sees the flaws, even the smallest ones that no one else can see. I talked about this very thing with my Effel Tower and If you aren't satisfied, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, some times. if you ain't happy, you just buck up and make another one.. but it looks great to me too

Dick

heppnerguy

Looks great to me too Paul. Every time I cut something and show my girlfriend, she'll ask me if I'm happy with it. I usually say no and point out why. She laughs at me and says, "you're the only one that will ever notice that." Which is true. I'll sell a piece that I'm not happy with and I just know when the customer shows up they will change their mind because it isn't good enough. But, they always love it and order more. We see all the lines we mess up on, but the customer never sees the pattern so they have no idea.