REMEMBER FAT FREDDY?

amazingkevin

There's been a fat Freddys sub shop here for as long as I can remember.I sold a $20. Name there and someone ordered 3 more larger names coming soon.I decided to make a thank you placque for their counter.It's exactly as their sign looks inside and outside the building.Won't they be surprised.!this ones 10.75" wide and 5.5" tall ,Plywood and a hardwood base.The letters were cut out and raised for a nice effect.Painting is not what im good at.I floated the paint on the letters and they looked real real good like plastic.But when it dried it don't look so hot.lol.I'm going to clear it so it stays clean from people gawking at it,lol.It got rained on under the shop part of the placque,post-1607-0-57711300-1411122322_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-92523000-1411122342_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-64332100-1411122405_thumb.jpg

post-1607-0-73386000-1411122178_thumb.jpg

YThank you Rob ROY,ah i see your back on line,good for you.No free subs there.he's cheap as can be and makes money hand over fist everyday they are open.Him and his wife are the only ones running the shop.I used to paint holiday pictures on his store windows till my eyes went bad.When you can't see you don't want to do anything.Another reason i love scolling is with strong glasses i see like a hawk and i love that!! :cool:

Edited by amazingkevin

Larry ,talk about glue! i bought all the pumpkins that didn't sell the day after Halloween.I gutted all the seeds out and threw the rest away.There was lots of insides of the pumpkins on the concrete and i thought i'd wash it down the next day.DO YOU KNOW I had to hammer and chisel every bit of the insides of the pumkins waste left over .It turned hard as a rock.I'll bet it was as strong or stronger than super glue. :cool: