Busy on Christmas yo ho ho.

Phantom Scroller

Wow beatiful stuff Roly. My favorites are the 2 bear (reindeer) looking things in the centre. And can I ask where did you get the pattern from for the small wreath thats hanging near the earrings from, I did have it and cant remember where I got it from.

Marg

Wow beatiful stuff Roly. My favorites are the 2 bear (reindeer) looking things in the centre. And can I ask where did you get the pattern from for the small wreath thats hanging near the earrings from, I did have it and cant remember where I got it from.

Marg

Marg . made it myself YOU HAVE MAIL. Roly 

How much for everything? i see you have 220 volts over there across the pond. Does that include the lathe behind everything?Where's the stuff that didn't sell last year? Lits see your scroll saw while you're at it, buddy buddy! :cool:

Kevin it's 240-250v over here and the lathe and did you forget this picture of the scrollsaw http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/uploads/gallery/album_201/gallery_2228_201_6484.jpg