Repair job and two names

amazingkevin

One of the things I got back from consignment that were broke.I had to cut out a letter and make another to fill its spot. It will have to be painted now as its two kinds of wood, poplar & plywood. Then I did a mom an son's name requested at a store.. And then an order for a couple dozen ornaments with name came in yesterday. She wants them all with this design, so this will be the template.post-1607-0-60702800-1414112042_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-45724000-1414112155_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-92324200-1414112220_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-36590400-1414112311_thumb.jpg

Here you go Roly i just got these a few days ago which is just energy drink with out the sugar!and acid its imulsified in the can All the stores sell it ,red bull,monster etc.Coffee works just as good .What slows me down is food,cooked or processed food .?things from the tree or garden won't slow me down unless there in the bag or box or a can!.They've been stepped on with chemicals then. :cool:

Edited by amazingkevin

ROB ROY, If I showed you or told you how badly this DW788 type 1 is worn out you would be amazed. The blade has absolutely no side to side motion, blade wobble and runs like a new machine. I think the last synthetic grease job I gave it a year age has filled all the voids in the bearings and all. My tension dial is right on 1.5 to 2.5 which is like new settings. I can't imagine how much stuff I could have cut having a dew 788 from the start :cool: