Making a tree full of Angels

Phantom Scroller

Getting ready for next month's show loads of ornaments to make and I'm off with a stack of angels brummmmmmmmmmmmm.  :lol:  :lol: Roly

Superb work Roly, Doubt very much you  will be taking any of those back home. Lovely job. :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs: .

Rob Roy.

P. S. hope you don't take ANYTHING back home Roly. Hope it goes well.

Edited by Rob Roy

Thanks All for comments I drop these into lemon oil and then hang them to dry and spray lacquer the oak one's I will keep going until I fill the tree it's 3ft high.

I use NO 5 Ultra reverse tooth blade no sanding and if your thinking off cutting three boards together make sure you check the blade is 90deg to table or you'll waste more ply than I did by not putting the patterns closer together. Happy Scrolling.  Roly 

John my landlady wants to pay me $20 dollars a piece for over 14- 1/2"thick ornaments with her employee's names on each one,one name per ornament.ROLYi don't recognise your scroll saw.Looks like your surrounded by angels, are you still here? :cool:

Kevin show us your ornaments when there done. The saw is an EX-21 Excalibur I thought you knew that anyway, I think your memory is going,must be all that scrolling. lol Roly