rjR

Made form new cloth, paint and I even bought new GLUE!

Modified internet patter and the rest was just the normal rjR insanity, at work.

Very,very nice Ralph. You've been thinking "out of the box". Quite an unusual piece. I just hope your wife won't notice the holes in the quilt cover.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: . Take care.

Rob Roy.

A Big "Thank You" to everyone!

I do have a question; as I will be making a group of these, due to the positive reviews, how much should I price them at? My total cost will be under $2 each. I think about $10; too high??

The craft fair is at a local church. I donate one (about $25) item and give them 10% of my sales gross, they furnish table and a few other things. I will also assist the advertising, flyer up etc.

The area is not in a depression; but, not really great economics either! Seems to have a larger #'s of low and high income families than an average place! Nike, Columbia Clothing , Leopold, Intel, and many other high $ companies are based from this area.

Edited by rjR