lazy me

amazingkevin

Thanks DW, i used to number and sign the fancy one's i did in the beginning of my scrolling days.This one is #779 Nobody ever called to give me handyman work.I started doing bthe fancy ones to get handyman customers but it didn't work at all,not at all.Each letter took 45 minutes .i tryed and i tryed hard.They didnt even call to say thank you if i left it there and they were not at work?post-1607-0-96346800-1414874528_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-88126300-1414874572_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-74084500-1414874594_thumb.jpg  i did well over 800 names.this one took a hour an 35 minutes.theres over 21 things i did to each letter.

Thanks for looking Mr. Frankorona!                                                                                                                                                                                           Thank you Paul for looking,I painted over a thousand palm tree's and you'd think i'd be good at it by now,lol                                                                          Thank  you Larry for eyeballing my post,I never thought about borrowing your your avatar name when i posted,OOP'S

Thanks for looking Mr. Frankorona!                                                                                                                                                                                           Thank you Paul for looking,I painted over a thousand palm tree's and you'd think i'd be good at it by now,lol                                                                          Thank  you Larry for eyeballing my post,I never thought about borrowing your your avatar name when i posted,OOP'S

I didn't know you borrowed anything. Maybe I gave it to you.

There are LazyMe Yachts, Lazyme Pleasure Crafts, LazyMe recipes, LazyMe Restaurants.

Why not a LazyMe Scroll saw name?