Show time!

Phantom Scroller

I did another show today sold loads of tree ornaments and desk signs in 2 hours and back home, this was only the third one I've done so I made a stand to hang the ornaments on.

I was going to take a tree I made to hang them up but it took up to much space so that's in the workshop to use to hang and dry things on.

I also made this elasticband gun to annoy the wife. haa haa. Roly

post-2228-0-33511000-1415475662_thumb.jpg

post-2228-0-85990600-1415475665_thumb.jpg

post-2228-0-89693700-1415475677_thumb.jpg

How can you miss,you've got the ice breaker to get them to smile when they see the signs,You have a wide varetity of can't live with out's.I'b real proud to have all these items in my booth.Good job mate !Spot on!  "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"

Kevin guess what people want the most. It's desk name plates a few orders to do now all the stall holders want one. Funny that. Roly

Beautiful set-up Roly.  You have figured out what people want and did a great job making them. It is set up so everybody can see everything. Hard to do with the small spaces that you get at some shows.  Way to go and the best of luck on your future shows.  Thumbs up :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Al

Edited by Rover2

Congratulations on a good show!

I will now make up a "Your Name" desk sign demo model.

Two questions what do you sell them for?

And any other tips about display pricing etc. are appreciated.

I am going to add an attachment; these are about 6" by 6" and stand independently on felt feet. About how much should I ask for these? Any suggestions on the pricing is appreciated, thanks to all.

The snowmen are a small catch-all bout 11 " long 5" wide and about 9" tall overall. Same question; How much should I try to get for them?

post-2363-0-14910300-1415501841_thumb.jpg

post-2363-0-00373100-1415502326_thumb.jpg

Very nice Roly.  Thanks for sharing your setup with us. Perhaps a small rotatable Christmas tree to display your ornaments?

DW

I did that Dan but it took to much space on the table hence the upright mesh holder which gave me space, so I'm using it to dry the ornaments on in the workshop now instead so it wasn't wasted. Roly