A little picture frame

Bendita

Thanks Paul I belong to a lot of internet scroll saw clubs most of them are from Russia, Ukraine. Check, Egypt, Iraq, Israel Etc now none of these counties have a copy right law so they'll post everything. It took me years to get all these connections, and with all the unrest in the world my list is getting smaller as countries are banning internet with outside countries.

Thanks Paul I belong to a lot of internet scroll saw clubs most of them are from Russia, Ukraine. Check, Egypt, Iraq, Israel Etc now none of these counties have a copy right law so they'll post everything. It took me years to get all these connections, and with all the unrest in the world my list is getting smaller as countries are banning internet with outside countries.

Another beautiful piece of artistry Hans. I think I'll have a go with these spiral blades, if the wife allows. I'm on Warfarin tablets and she's petrified I cut myself. Fortunately she doesn't know I've been using the BAND SAW :roll:  :roll: . Reading some of the news articles Hans, you could be losing some of your Eastern Bloc contacts, which would be a shame. Anyway Hans another superb piece Hans. Thanks for sharing with us.

Rob Roy.