Desk sign for the absent minded!

rjR

Made up as a demo for the craft show that I am going to be in.

Any help pricing of the things and pother advice is still wanted and appreciated! Thanks all.

Anyone wanting to inform Portland OR area friends etc. about it--- the show is at the Unitarian Universalist Community Church in Hillsboro, OR 97124

Thanks to all.

post-2363-0-17906100-1415918236_thumb.jpg

I sell all my names for £1.50 to £2 a letter depends on size and material used and the length of words and time it takes and throw in a stand , So it could be more. I sometimes end up looking at it and say give me this amount.  Roly

Good morning Roly, If I were to order one of your name plates I would have two choices. My Sunday name is Robert but everyone knows me by ROY. Now, at £2 a letter and being a Scot, I think you'll know which direction I'm going in :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: .

Rob Roy

Edited by Rob Roy

Good morning Roly, If I were to order one of your name plates I would have two choices. My Sunday name is Robert but everyone knows me by ROY. Now, at £2 a letter and being a Scot, I think you'll know which direction I'm going in :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: .

Rob Roy

The thing is you can't buy quality on Ebay they tell me what font or even to copy there business card font so I then copy the card and blow it up to cut the name plate in that font, so they have to pay for the pattern making as well. And I have people say they're cheap except of course the exception people in kilts. :razz:  :razz:  :lol:  :lol: oh there also made in hard woods not cheap. Roly

The thing is you can't buy quality on Ebay they tell me what font or even to copy there business card font so I then copy the card and blow it up to cut the name plate in that font, so they have to pay for the pattern making as well. And I have people say they're cheap except of course the exception people in kilts. :razz:  :razz:  :lol:  :lol: oh there also made in hard woods not cheap. Roly

I never uttered the word CHEAP ONCE. Are you insinuating I'm a cheapskate, Eh, no, I'm just very FRUGAL :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :razz:  :razz:  :razz: . Oh!!! but I know the quality is the best.

Rob Roy.

Edited by Rob Roy