bug bite

Clayton717

ok I was in the shop scrolling the John Wayne portrait(my last order). Well I finished this cutting, and had an odd feeling on the back of my neck. :shock:   So I looked in one of my drawers and found a couple of scroll projects that were started (who knows when). Well I finished one of them and got a good start on the other plan to finish tomorrow. The scroll bug must of bitten me again. :razz:  It's been a while since I've done this much scrolling, other than intarsia. I forgot the camera in the shop so I'll post pictures tomorrow.

The bug bite has caused some discomfort, now I'm wanting my new saw even more. :sad: but it is still going to be a while before I take the plunge have to save up a bit more.

the scrolling bug is the worst ! It get's under your skin and hard to extradicate.Time is the only cure for it, lots of it.Bed rest is nessessary so wait till dark before hitting the racks,then saw some logs all night and you feel refreshed and ready to go again.I feel for you.God only knows how many i've been infected with them.You just have to work with both hands to ease the poison .

If I ever have enjoyed getting bit from a bug, this one is the best one to have attack you. It is almost hypnotic as you sit at your saw and produce all these fun things and wonder why you had not put that much energy to use for awhile. nothing feels worse than waking up one  morning and realized that you have not been in the shop for a day or two and sometimes even three, ( heaven forbid )

BITE ME

Dick

heppnerguy