My first attempt at a name

kkrunde

I'm not to fond of my blade, but haven't figure out another option yet, so the turns aren't as nice as I would like them to be, but it's a start :)

It's for my grandson (just being a grandma at 37 makes me feel old!).  My younger daughter also painted the two chickens and the skunk.

Thanks for looking :)

post-23698-0-20764700-1416269834_thumb.jpg

Brand new talent is exciting to see bloom,A real self starter ,nothing holding her back now !This will be the one to watch!Looks like little hands got in the act too with quality artistic trates polishing up MOM's work fabulously.I'm going  to have to click my machine up  a notch to catch up with her at this rate. More competition in the name game i see!Looks like i've no chance as it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks.KELLY get a blue ribbon for her first project done flawlessly done.This girl  does not know the meaning of firewood,lol Well lit me step to the side and let the younger set pass me up .good job Kelly keep them coming!THANKS FOR JOINING!You've really added life to SSV.

Edited by amazingkevin

Clayton I think the blade is a 10tpi one. I have 7, 10, and I can't remember the other size. I would really like to try other blades to see what they can do. I turned 37 2 weeks before grandson was born :) I was 18 when I had my daughter and she was 18 when she had him. 4 grands that must be fun....I am loving my little squishy lol that is what I call him.