Bits and Pieces

wombatie

I was looking through some Christmas patterns early Oct and my granddaughter was sitting next to me, she spots this one and asks me to cut it for her and when I asked her why she said because she liked it and she would like to color it in.  So after a little more discussion we both knew what she wanted so I cut it.  The pattern is by Birchbark, thanks Russel, I will cut it for me one day but I hope you like what my granddaughter did with it.

post-1251-0-97530700-1416287443_thumb.jpgpost-1251-0-92882700-1416287465_thumb.jpg

The next photos are of an assortment of ornament by Sheila Landry and Patrick Spielman and I did the pattern for the name.  All made from bits of wood I found in a drawer.

post-1251-0-20904500-1416287783_thumb.jpgpost-1251-0-01121800-1416287800_thumb.jpg

Marg

Very nicely done Marg.  I am happy to hear that your grandchild likes to paint, perhaps scroll?  Thanks for sharing these with us.

DW

DW if she stays for a few days she does get on the scroll saw but she get her ambitions mixed up with her capabilities, which is great. :lol: :lol:  But unfortunately she does not stay as often as she used to because the kids she was friendly with around here have moved away so she prefers to stay at home and play with her friends there which is only right.  My grandson get on the other scroll saw too and I bounce from one to the other having a ball.

Marg 

Lovely , we'll cut Christmas tree, the ornaments look like they are backed with cellophane or glass , but I do love the paint job she has done.

Linda that is not cellophane or glass its AMOS Glass Deco, (make stained Glass Yourself).  You can get it off the internet, and you can get lots of colors.  I just sandwich a piece of transparent film on and put the Glass Deco into that.

Marg

Marg great work I love the merry christmas thingy is that cut out with coloured backing or painted can't quite make it out ? Roly

Roly its got the AMOS Glass Deco in it as well.  So that when you hold it up to the light it looks like stained glass.

Marg

Edited by wombatie