Busy

Dan

I realized I haven't posted any pictures in a while. I have had some large orders for bookmarks (218 plus 75 plus 25 and several ones and twos). Here is one custom order request. I love making these as in less than an hour I can have 10 of them cut and sanded. These are made from 1/32" Baltic birch ply. Thanks for looking and I promise to post other things as I get time.

post-1503-0-46173000-1416446039_thumb.jpg

Yes nice and easy can't beat them this time of the year.  How thin is the wood/ply Dan?

Marg

Hey Marge 1/32 is about .8 MM.

Dang Dan that is thin stuff, Do you stack cut the ones that are the same pattern?

Very cool project and great results. :thumbs:  :thumbs: :thumbs:  :thumbs:  

Edited by Wilson's Woodworking

Dan that is thin I have trying to stay away from that. if I find any one who wants to order then I will send them to Milford. Because I am not going to try it

Aw, Ike, it's easy and fun. Make a bunch of them to give away to friends and family at Christmas. 

very nice Dan. where do you get the thin plywood?

Clayton, I get it through various sources but mostly through Amazon. I use to get it from Sloans but they haven't had any for over a year. I also found a source for 1/64" ply but have no use for it yet.

Edited by Dan