Smaller Euharlee Ga. historic Covered Bridge

Multifasited

Rough finished projects are so hard to keep the dust out all the lap siding and the foundations ,as you can see in the background I had my DIY pheumatic wooden ,rack and pinion loader with clamps and sealer set up for custom  job. I was doing ,at the time these pictures were taken ,everything is on wheels ,so I can transform my shop easily from one use to another with in a hr .Walnut makes excellent rack and pinions . I like to shrink wrap and seal my blanks and Resawn blanks and rounds after they dry and are sanded .keeps them nice .

Well, I thought that I have a decent shop; but, after seeing yours, not any more!

I even spotted a microwave in there! and a dust system that night work a lot better than what I have!

Sometimes I have 3 vacuums and the dust collector trying to stay even!

Well, I thought that I have a decent shop; but, after seeing yours, not any more!

I even spotted a microwave in there! and a dust system that night work a lot better than what I have!

Sometimes I have 3 vacuums and the dust collector trying to stay even!

Thanks everybody for the comments! I'm a cofaholic ,I nuke my coffee ,from time to time as I get busy and let it get cold in the winter.That main vac system up graded ,now has main discharge into Vortex 55 gal barrel prior to the impeller ,all of my large dust and chip makers roll up to one of four gated pick-ups around that tablesaw extention table on that side very low cfm loss ,planers ,delta sanding machine ,router table even multiple sandertable connects .Powermatic table saw is the only thing stationary and directly connected  ,bandsaws ,and down draft sanding table have their own portables connected . even the Thein style DIY vortex barrel is on wheel s so I can roll outside to empty once every 6mos. to a yr. My transmission shop friend comes by and picks it up .