Wolf

Scrappile

Thank you all for the very nice responses.  They are what makes me want to keep trying.

Dick, I may not try the Eiffel Tower, but I have been looking at clock patterns with all that fret work.  I would like to try one of those one of these days. 

Danny, I didn't keep track of the time spent on this one because it was all short spirts on breaks from hanging drywall in my basement.  I would guess it was aroung 20 hours though,

Edited by Scrappile

Thank you all for the very nice responses.  They are what makes me want to keep trying.

Dick, I may not try the Eiffel Tower, but I have been looking at clock patterns with all that fret work.  I would like to try one of those one of these days. 

Danny, I didn't keep track of the time spent on this one because it was all short spirts on breaks from hanging drywall in my basement.  I would guess it was aroung 20 hours though,

I don't mind hanging drywall but taping, mudding and sanding it is for the birds. Good luck on that project.

I don't mind hanging drywall but taping, mudding and sanding it is for the birds. Good luck on that project.

Ha, I haven't done this in over 30 years!   it is showing by my pile of miss measuring and cutting.  You are right about the taping and sanding.  When I built my house 33 years ago the taping, sanding and texturing is one of the few things I hired done.  I have never been sucessful at it.