I tried the 3D Ornament

heppnerguy

I showed the new 3D ornament that Steve Good posted on his page and my wife thought she would like to have one so I went to the shop and knocked one out. I am not sure that I am very crazy about it but my wife liked it. I cut a couple of them and put one together. It was a pretty cold day and I was not planning on being in my shop very long so I just toughed it out for a little while and ended up giving this one to my daughter who is here for Thanksgiving and this weekend. I posted it on my Facebook page to see if people liked them or not. Just looking for opinions. Not offering it for sale.

Dick

heppnerguy

post-2238-0-23564600-1417309404_thumb.png

Roly,

I too was thinking the same thoughts and I just might give it a try. I am not very excited about any of the 3D patterns, personally, but my wife liked it so you know what that means. I made the first one and gave it to my daughter to take home and I have another one cut and and ready to glue so maybe I will colorize it  first and post it. I am not good at colorizing things but what the heck. If I don't  like it and if my wife doesn't like it I can use it to start my fire in my stove in my shop. Nothing lost there but a little time and not much material.  I did post it on my Facebook page and asked for some honest opinions on it so I would know if I truly wanted to be taking the time and material to make some and I only received enthusiastic responses, some with requests for some.  So there you go... 

Dick

heppnerguy

Roly,

I too was thinking the same thoughts and I just might give it a try. I am not very excited about any of the 3D patterns, personally, but my wife liked it so you know what that means. I made the first one and gave it to my daughter to take home and I have another one cut and and ready to glue so maybe I will colorize it  first and post it. I am not good at colorizing things but what the heck. If I don't  like it and if my wife doesn't like it I can use it to start my fire in my stove in my shop. Nothing lost there but a little time and not much material.  I did post it on my Facebook page and asked for some honest opinions on it so I would know if I truly wanted to be taking the time and material to make some and I only received enthusiastic responses, some with requests for some.  So there you go... 

Dick

heppnerguy

Dick the wife is always right. :lol: Roly