Bosch scroll Saw blades

kardar2

It isn't a question of quality of the blades. The big box stores do not carry the variety.

Their smallest blade is usually the largest size I will use. The price is nearly double.

At best there is only one spiral selection.

Buy it, try it. I think in the end you are cheating yourself.

Buy a variety from Sloan's or Mikes...

I needed blades in a hurry for a pinewood derby workshop and picked up some delta blades at a big box.  Never again.  Variety and volume prices are just not at the big box stores.  I use FD Superior Puzzle blades for my puzzles and Olson's for everything else.  There are a lot of brand names out there and many probably come from the same factory.  I buy from Mike and Sloan's because they have variety, price and they're nice people who give great service. 

The blades may be much the same but the supplier makes the difference as Obsessed Scroller brought out in his post. . 

as I said before I use Olson's blades, I have used them since Heck was a pup and he is a very old dog. I have used there band Saw blades as well as scroll saw

I buy them at a woodcraft store. Yester day they sent met a coupon for $10 off a $25 purchase sp I went and bought 7 packs a $30 purchase for $21 .

Buy them and give them a try on a test piece.  I would not try them on a project in progress just in case.  That way worst case all you did was throw away tomorrow's lunch money if they do not work out.  I was given a sample a couple years back and I was not impressed.  They quickly went into the circular file.