Ranking Scroll Saws

Travis

Was in a hurry before. I bought a Delta 40-690 in 2010 for $350 with a stand and a light.

One problem when dust got in switch.

I created a problem with the potentiometer by crimping wires when I put saw together.

Did not know if you wanted to include this model.

Thanks Larry!  I added that to the list.  You can find the review thread here:  http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/topic/12228-delta-40-690-saw-details-user-reviews/

• 4 weeks later...

Whew!  I'm finally finished!  I have added a section for all the saws listed here.  Click the details link (labeled Click Here) for a particular saw to see the details, photos, rankings, and owner comments.

Take a look at the list.  Are we missing your saw?  If so, let me know and I'll add it to the list.  

If you see your saw on the list, check out the details and let me know if they're accurate.  Be sure to vote on the different attributes so we can get a good feel for the quality of the saw.  Also, post your experiences about that saw.  It's really helpful for a new person in the market for a saw to see how others like it.

Thanks for your help!