More orders from the same lady

amazingkevin

She met me as i was going in the store to drop off names .She ordered some later and now a day later she doubled the order.I gave her the chihuahua   i had for years free ,that must have done it,lol And my cedar supplier that ordered 10 sleighs an reindeer ordered 10 more, Hallalluya!I'm busy cutting them and the last order still and will post the completed herd when done.post-1607-0-83558000-1418878812_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-31076800-1418878827_thumb.jpgpost-1607-0-52138600-1418878840_thumb.jpg These are 3/4" plywood cut with a #12 scroll reverse and an 1/8" drill bit!

Edited by amazingkevin

Thanks DW, i finally got into my pain pills which i avoid taking but i was hurtin bad gretting up and down so much with all this work,plus lugging home barrels of cedar put me overbthe edge in pain.when ithe pill wore off i realized how much i got used to the pain i've had since february.OMG !I'm going going going to try and get  this stuff out the door but as usual the customers are not answering the phone for pertinent questions and communication to help make the deadlines.My cedar supplyer is not getting my wood orders correct either for his 20 sleigh's & 40 reindeer.