Finished the main Adult presents for my family

heppnerguy

I finally finished the bulk of the family Christmas presents for the year. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to be able to beat Santa Clause this year and I made it under the wire. I am now about half way through with my last piece, unless my bride says there is another person added to my list..

Dick

heppnerguy

ps  sorry for the blurry photo.  I did not know it was that way until I got ready to post it and they are all wrapped and under the tree, so this is about as good as it can be

post-2238-0-82702500-1418879891_thumb.png

I finally finished the bulk of the family Christmas presents for the year. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to be able to beat Santa Clause this year and I made it under the wire. I am now about half way through with my last piece, unless my bride says there is another person added to my list..

Dick

heppnerguy

ps  sorry for the blurry photo.  I did not know it was that way until I got ready to post it and they are all wrapped and under the tree, so this is about as good as it can be

Beautiful work Dick, the families will love them and I'm sure they will be heirlooms in the fullness of time. Well done Dick.

Oh!!!!. and have a wonderful Christmas with the family.

Rob Roy.

Thank you for all the nice comments. The pattern is from  The Art Factory and they are quite easy to make and the pattern cost is very good. This is the sight owned by the famous pattern maker from Wisconsin that died this summer at his wedding anniversary party. Dirk Boelman and something like that. He  has a lot of   patterns and I am sure his wife could use any support you might give her by purchasing some patterns from her.

Dick

heppnerguy